Father's Day is almost here, and when you stop and think about it, who was your first friend? Dear Ol' Dad . What are some things that makes Dad your friend? Let me count the ways:
1. Dad is always there for me, to talk, to sing, to dance or read, he always gives his time to ME.
2. Dad will listen to my thoughts and go with me on nice long walks.
3. Dad has taught me to ride my bike, to fly a kite and teaches me wrong from right.
4. Dad will help me when I want to learn, to cook, read a book, or even throw a mean left hook!
5. Dad will be there to cheer me on when my team is playing ball!
6. Dad will teach me to change a tire when it runs out of air
7. And, Dad will show me how to decorate my hair!
8. Dad will take me on car rides, tractor rides, boats and such, to show me that he loves me so much!
9. Dad will dress me in my favorite tutu or my dirty gym shoes to let me know he's there, for every chapter of my life.
10. Dad will play with me when I dress up to pretend that I'm a Firemen, Policemen, or the worlds'greatest Chef! My Dad is my friend and I love him BEST!
Wishing ALL DAD'S a very Happy Father's Day!
Learn more about Friendship Frog here.
Board of Directors
Proud member of richmond spring grove chamber and johnsburg area business associaiton
What Our Clients Are Saying
Principal Kim Henderson said, “Oglesby Elementary is a school located in Chicago, IL in a neighborhood in Englewood- one of the top 10 dangerous neighborhoods in the city. We were gifted with this wonderful resource that my Pre-k teachers have been using with our youngest scholars daily! Character education has not been taught in schools for many years but we thought this was an amazing way to bring it back but in a way that our kids could relate to and enjoy. They love the characters that go with each trait and remember the lessons long after they end! We plan to expand to kindergarten classes next year!