1. Sponsor our Character Kits for Kids
2. Sponsor a Kids Character Painting Class
3. Donate our books to your local schools
4. Donate our books to your local library
5. Donate our books to your local Early Childhood Centers
6. Donate our books to your local Head Start Program
7. Donate our books to your school Social Workers
8. Donate our books to your child's classroom
9. Donate our books to your local Home School Organization
10. Talk about us, tell others and follow us on social media, like us and comment
This summer was filled with fun painting classes through out our community, even a local library:
"Super thanks for the great program you gave to all kids at Vernon Area Public Library today! My daughter learnt a lot and cannot stop discussing with me topics of good manners on our way home. She also asked me how to say all polite words in our native language. And she just hung the manners chart on her room. I really appreciate all positive impetus you promoted." Ivy Liu
"Great program for kids. Joni is amazing with kids, and so positive. I wish more kids would experience Character of Characters." Bet Mondroski
While I wish I could tell stories and paint with every child, it's just not realistic! We have published over 30 books to help parents, teachers, and communities teach vital core values to our children. This is what a recent review from The Old School House Magazine had to say about us:
I love the idea of your characters and the values they teach our children. This sounds like a great class for a homeschool co-op! I also love how the reviewer pointed out this could be a full year idea. Thank you for offering the posters and decorations, as I can totally relate to the reviewer regarding decorating a classroom. It is so nice when the ideas are included for you!
You can purchase our books on Amazon here.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Today my 5 year old and I met the Behavior Bear (who was very sweet) in a special program at our library. We also painted a creative picture and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves with Joni’s kindness, patience & creativity. Great experience for both parent & child. ❤️
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. ALL Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, this includes the characters of character GRAPHIC, VISUAL AND PRINTED MESSAGES AND MATERIALS.